13.6.14

★ The Gossamer Gown is now open! ★


Hello dolls! Just wanna announce that my ETSY SHOP is back in action.
















I got boxes of vintage fripperies languishing in my attic, which I really have to get rid of, so there's more on the way, including sophisticated '50s dresses and suits, some luscious velvet maxi dresses, and stunning Gunne Saxes! My store's also got a new name, which hails from Emily Dickinson's "Because I could not stop for Death", where this little detail of the narrator's sheer garb has always stayed with me:

 "The Dews drew quivering and Chill –
For only Gossamer, my Gown –
My Tippet – only Tulle – " 

"Gossamer gowns" seem enchanted, archaic, not quite of this world--qualities shared by the antique and vintage dresses I'm so pleased to share with you. 


\\